LYNETTE'S CAREER AND WORK COUNSELLING
Coaching You to Achieve Your Professional Goal
A Service for Foreign Trained Professionals in Canada over 2
years and downsized Experienced Workers
This is an approach that recognizes each and every job seeker as an
individual, with no cookie cutter model, just emphasis on showcasing the
professional qualities and character of each person willing to collaborate.
- Job seekers next steps to job search success
- Professional résumé, interview and personal style updates for the job
seekers described above, to help them compete in today's job market.
- Finding a job that offers a better life-style
- Providing a job seeker with greater competence, polish and confidence,
leading to greater employability.
- Developing job seekers potential to a higher level
Find out more
- To Amaze, Inspire and Transform Clients from head to toe
This service offers assistance by helping job seekers find
professionally commensurate employment, while providing compassion,
integrity and inspiration and by breaking down barriers to employment.
- Support Clients to achieve their Professional Goal
Clients are greeted with openness, because for honest self-disclosure,
they need to feel that they are being heard, and their unemployment
concerns will be addressed. Professional relationships are built
quickly, to let career seekers know that their concerns about gaining
employment or a self-employment goal, will be addressed and discussed in
- Professional Transformation
Social media platforms have brought mega changes to job search in Canada
in recent years. At this service, clients get a face-to-face meeting to
discuss their employment goals. They are shown how the job market and
social media for business operates, while being encouraged and inspired
towards their own self-transformation. They are also shown the real
purpose of Cover Letters and Résumés and what they should actually reflect.
Copyright © 2019 Lynette's Career and Work Counselling - All Rights Reserved.