Feel Empowered by
As a nurse, a minister and as a career councillor, I have met and continue meeting people who are hurting. Sadly, people around the world are still adjusting to living in a COVID-19 environment where business and family dynamic changed worldwide.
Some people share hurts openly while other are quietly internalizing pain. With an individual or group, I clearly and mentally acknowledged that my teaching, education and skills are gifts from God, and He directed my path in each of the following teaching skills.
I designed, developed and taught with biblical inspiration:
- A method to stop seniors from getting leg bruises in instructional settings;
- Adult Sunday school from both the Old & New Testaments for daily living in our changing world;
- Grief counselling for adults & children, including death of a pet for closure;
- Agápe Ministry for single moms and dads that created inclusion, because single dads are seldom given the same resources, heard or helped compared to single moms;
- (S.M.A.R.T.) Single Mothers Absolutely Renewed and Thriving ministry. These moms grew in faith, found their voices and place in society by education and employment. (The acronym S.M.A.R.T. was submitted by one of the moms and she was the winner of the naming contest)
"Let my teaching fall on you like rain; let my speech settle like dew.
Let my words fall like rain on tender grass, like gentle showers on young plants."
(New Living Translation)